Welcome to the Bai Win Collection Website, and any other Internet properties owned or controlled by the Company (collectively, our “Website”)
1. Introduction And Application Of This Privacy Notice
Bai Win Collection (the “Company,” “us,” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice (this “Privacy Notice,” or this “Notice”).
This Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit Bai Win Collection, or any other Internet properties owned or controlled by the Company (collectively, our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Notice applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website, including any content contributed by you.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those advertising or applications include links to this Website.
This Notice does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by our affiliates or third parties; or
- Third parties or our affiliates by any means, including through any application, content, or advertising that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of this Website after we make such changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Notice for updates each time you visit the Website.
2. Children Under The Age Of 13
The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know or suspect is a child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address provided below.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
3. Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you or your actions on the Website but individually does not identify you, such as how you arrived at the Website; and
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or contribute to the Website;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
From third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing a product from us, registering to use our Website, subscribing to our newsletter, contributing to any forum, reviews or comments, or requesting further information about our products. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
5. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for such automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons.Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company or our business partners, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
7. Advertisements And Opting Out
We support the right of our visitors to choose. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created the following mechanisms to provide you with the control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
8. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may send us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, an advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement.
9. Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
10. Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising.See Section 7 above for information on how to opt out of tracking technologies and advertising.
- Promotional Offers from the Company.If you do not wish to have your e-mail address and contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, please uncheck the relevant box at the final page of checkout before placing your order. Thereafter, you may send us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may forward us such email to email@example.com asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. However, this will not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
11. External Links
We may provide links to various websites that we do not control. When you click on one of these links, you will be transferred out of our Website and connected to the website of the organization that you selected.
We are not responsible for the nature, quality or accuracy of the content or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for quality, accuracy or completeness by us.
Inclusion of any linked website on any of our Sites does not imply or express an approval or endorsement of the linked website by us, or of any of the content, opinions, products or services provided on these websites. Even if an affiliation exists between our Website and a third-party website, we exercise no control over linked sites.
12. Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your My account page on our Website. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account, and even then it is possible we or our third-party processors may still have Personal Information on file related to your purchases, warranties, and other transaction related information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
13. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, residents of the State of California that have provided any personally identifiable information to us have the right to request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
Alternatively, the law provides that if we have a privacy notice that gives either an opt-out or opt-in choice for use of personally identifiable information by third parties (such as advertisers or affiliated companies) for marketing purposes, we may instead provide you with information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options. In compliance with the second alternative, we have established this Website Privacy Notice that provides you with details on how you may either opt out or opt-in to the use of your personally identifiable information by third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Additionally, CalOPPA requires us to disclose how we respond to “do-not-track” requests from our users. At this time, we do not currently respond to “do-not-track” requests from our users’ browsers.
14. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions, user account pages, and administrative pages will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
15. Changes To Our Privacy Notice
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page with a notice that the Privacy Notice has been updated on the Website home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website’s home page. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised appears at the beginning of this Notice. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
16. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com.